September 6, 2011

E-Cards

I love cards! I love those little creative cards that sit on my desk with a beautiful picture on them and say thoughtful words inside. BUT...I have always been really bad at sending cards in the mail. I mean all sorts or cards: birthday, anniversary, thank you, congratulations, belated birthday, etc. Even when I see someone in person, I usually just write a quick note on a piece of paper and attach it to the gift.  I know, I'm lame...but I've accepted that and am trying to problem solve. I definitely feel awful for my lack of card sending because I truly want people to know I am thinking about them on their special day.

So, I got to thinking....Although it would be nice, I know that I will most likely not change my ways and start sending cards instantly and my life sure is not getting any less busy.

I am going to start sending e-cards!!!!!! I can same some time, money, and paper while still getting cards and thoughts to people I care about!!

...and so I begin my furious e-mail collection.

No comments: